Thursday, January 3, 2008

Blessed Days

This is my last day of vacation - January 4, tomorrow I shall fly back to manila and face the remaining days of this special year - my regency year-tempus fugit (time flies). It was just like yesterday when i received my regency ring...thank you Lord for the graces that came my way. My vacation was a blessed one. Seeing Mama doing well despite the pain that cancer brings. I have seen so many miracles already - one of these is the joy that Mama continues to carry in her soul all these years. Pa has been so supportive and loving as a husband and father. Aiza, my sister is doing very well as the nurse in the family - she takes care of Ma's medz and juices. Addi, our youngest brother brings fun and laughter in the house. This is Mama's 2nd Christmas since her diagnosis and this we are very thankful. We continue to pray for her healing.Thanks for the prayers.

1 comment:

Felmar Castrodes Fiel said...

ferdz, you and your family are always included in my prayers....